Saturday, December 27, 2003

I think I've made a new internet friend today. His name is Bruce. I also think he lives close to here and is a Shakespearean actor. It wouldn't surprise me at any rate. It sounds like he might even be involved with the Stratford festival. I am glad he has picked up on my work and it has been entertaining for him to some degree.

I think that I will write him a few more letters to find out. It might be interesting to take a date to Stratford sometime. She would have to be someone literate like my fiery Alexis, who I have no chance of getting, or someone who can see past my shell.

It seems awful to me now in a way that I am trapped in so many senses by a girth that is so often shown as unhealthy on television, but then I am a product of McDonalds ads aren't I? After all I worked there, I deserve the job of consuming McFood.

My friends from McDonalds were in the establishment the other night and they were cool to see. As were some new ones who seem to try to pick up where they leave off. More to come on them in the coming days.

Christopher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home