Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Well, I'm back from another night out at the Essex St. Pub and I can say one thing about that place, the Bartender is Smokin' with a capital S. She could be my superwoman any day, but I'd rather see her go with my friend so that I can get with her friend, the ultra literary and equally smokin Alexis. Alexis is on Fire with her working knowledge of Walt Whitman, Robert Frost, William Carlos Williams, Maya Angelou and more others than I can count. I even think she has some Latin in her background which is a super plus. If I have a crush, it's serious. I only wish I had a chance to have her over at the house for Christmas. I very much am saddened by Christmases without romance. The two lend to each other so well. I think of warm socks and sweaters that time of year, and relaxing on the couch with hot chocolate to watch movies like White Christmas and It's a Wonderful Life.

Maybe if I am lucky, Santa will bring her to me,
Somehow though, I don't think he can materialize a human being.

You never know, he came through with my Lego's when I was a kid.

"Fell In Love With A Girl" by The White Stripes comes to mind.

Have a Merry Christmas Everyone...

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home