Saturday, January 31, 2004

I read today about a polar bear named Alaska, Howard Dean, George Bush, and some notes about possible water on Mars. These were all interesting topics, but have not much to offer in the way of real human contact. Last night I actually sat down with a friend in a pub and had a bottomless cup of coffee. It was pretty cool. A girl came by with a carton of Newports and gave me a pack.

She said she expects a shot of Crown Royal next time she sees me. Somehow I think I'll manage to get out of it. It beats sitting and watching the Channel 17 Art show in your underwear on Wednesday at 1pm.

I think I've finally secured Food Stamps. Believe me, it's a hard road up. See I can't own anything, but I am everything. Amusing how it all works out. The fatter I get, the cheaper the food gets. I just bought 3 government subsidized Pizzas at the University today on Coupons I bought with my last batch of Books.

Let's go Patriots!

Happy Superbowl Watching!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home