Saturday, March 27, 2004

The Bishop Wedding

www.noisecontrolpub.com - Noisecontrol Publishing - If everything goes as planned, the Bishop wedding tomorrow should come off without a hitch. Considering that the wedding is for a distant cousin, we have done a lot of personal preparation for it. I really look forward to seeing all of these cousins and perhaps bringing them back into the fold after all of this time. I feel so overwhelmed with positivity that I hope I can keep my composure tomorrow. I only wish I had a better gift to personally give to them. But right now I am bankrupt and I have little to offer. The best I can do is offer my companionship and do a lot of smiling. It's a good thing that they have pills for that sort of thing... :) Just kidding. I have plenty of good things to share tomorrow. I've been reading a John Glenn book about his life's career as the first man to set foot on the moon and his subsequent years as a congressman. It will make for good table conversation. I might also mention Whitman and Hughes and Dickenson and Williams, etc. Maybe even bring the books with me to read at the table. Talk to you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home