Wednesday, February 04, 2004

There's a new band that's sweeping the nation. They're called The Stills and I can see them easily becoming as popular as Interpol or Depeche Mode. The Stills have written some nice electro-love ballads and look to be coming our way soon. I don't know exactly how soon, but probably soon. I've heard them on 102.1 the edge and I think I will enjoy hearing them provided they aren't stiffly over played like Nickleback (who sound like a cat's hairball).

So let's get down and Greezy Sneezy. What are the top cars of 2005 going to be. I can see a Stratus coming up in the hood, and maybe that Infinity G35. I especially like the interior of a business class Taurus I was looking at on a used lot recently. Nice sun-roof and leather seats. Bad-sign though, it had a tape deck. Try to co-modify that.

Any wayshow. I've been in the bucket droppin' 20 on some Monte Carlo slots and some poker machines. And I enjoyed every minute of the ride. The only way you really get up at the wheel is if you hit the jackpot. And that has never happened to me yet.

I'd like to hit a jackpot... Just one. Sometime. It's like running for president and coming in second when you take a loss like that. Ask big Al. He rocks, but he's so yesterday. Nobody looks at the Godfather of the Internet and says now there's the big daddy, they want to get their fight on with the kids.
And that's the way it's always been. Without lifting a finger, you can Dial in a victory now a days. From what I hear, Kerry's got Bush by a few percentage points.

The coppers tried to pull me over for Driving slow last night, and my friend talked them out of giving me a ticket. I am glad that he made the stink that he did, or I would probably be in more trouble than I am now. I wasn't wearing my seatbelt, but it was as if he didn't even notice. He just drove off.
I am glad I stopped as quickly as I did. So here's the bird to the man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home