Saturday, March 27, 2004

DNC2020

www.noisecontrolpub.com - Noisecontrol Publishing - I've been a conservative to moderate Democrat for a while. Most people I associate with know that. I am an advocate of education and socialized medical insurance programs. I believe that a country that takes care of its children and its elders is the best country. I am not an advocate of war, but would put it to an enemy if the need arose. But only under the strictest terms. It has been an ongoing joke among my friends that I would be the hardest button to button in 2020 for president. I have everything wrong with me that I could possibly have. But all that aside, if I can straighten out by then it would be the most amazing coup of all time if I could win a landslide vote. Even most of my friends say they wouldn't vote for me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home