Monday, April 18, 2005

4/18/05

This morning I talked to an interesting dude named Bill about Technology, Computers and CD's. He lives in Ranosomville and would like to get better access to technology. I don't blame him for one, I'd like to have better access myself, but on a slightly different level.

The thing that is most frustrating for me from time to time, is explaining concepts that are old when what I am really interested in is what is new. After all, we have to move forward at some point. In a way I feel like some kind of tech priest, solving problems for the common man, that he could really solve himself if he picked up a bible or some kind of book on the subject. Oh well. So much for Matthew 6:9 , Time to pick up on a new passage for the week.

-Christopher J. Bradley
http://enewsblog.com/noisecontrol/

5 Comments:

Blogger margretandres1875 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

8:10 PM  
Blogger darrelprehiem9009365289 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

8:51 AM  
Blogger leanordgibson3569335762 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

2:20 AM  
Blogger Erik Mann said...

another great blog from you guys. i'd point you to mine but it isn't yet the way I'd like it. i do have a website that I think is cool, kind of almost about aikido martial art

2:32 AM  
Blogger esusetain said...

We actors don't get a lot of swimming pool starter kits till we get "really" famous - but we live and breathe our swimming pool starter kits regardless. swimming pool starter kits
Isobella
http://www.onlinepoolchemicals.co.uk

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home