Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The Lexiconica (c)2004

The Lexiconica (c)2004

Good Evening Blogs!

Wow, its been so long since I've updated you that it seems like an eternity, but now that we're together again, I have one or two things to say.

To The RST - Glad you've been sticking with us for so long. I know the trials and tribulations have been endless and the world keeps turning. This should update you to the trials and tribulations of the world - http://www.un.org/News/ossg/hilites.htm - If it doesn't please let me know.

To the Midwest East fan club - Keep strong - We're going to take it to the streets again tomorrow morning, and if I don't get a call from our girl soon, we're going to be sailing the Nina the Pinta and the Santa Maria.

To the Lexicon - Lately I've been reading Bob Dylan and Gibson's Neuromancer. Bob Dylan is pretty interesting. He talks about everyone from Bobby Vee, Ritche Valens, and the Grateful Dead to Roy Orbison and Johnny Cash. He is a folk legend in the making.

To Filmodia - Last night I watched Evita with some friends for about the fiftieth time. I can't get sick of it, I don't know why either. Maybe it has something to do with my seeing it at Melody Fair back in high school when I used to unload the trucks - I guess you could call me a roadie that never hit the road.

And to the Tone Def One - Sorry I've been so lax in updating you. I have definite news though, I have sorted my CD Collection out now into A-M and N-Z like the public library. I had to it's been getting too expansive of late. Someday I'll try to cover all of the artists in here. It's getting even bigger by the minute.

Talk to you all soon,

Chris Bradley
Editor www.ncpink.com
noisecontrol1@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home