Saturday, March 27, 2004

It's getting to be about that time

www.noisecontrolpub.com - Noisecontrol Publishing - Down to the last minute, I am letting my mom hem up a new pair of trousers for the gig today. I'm going to be a rockstar for a day in my new threads. Whew. Anyway, I'm enjoying the momentum of the morning - 2 games of chess - Some harry potter and transformer decepticon sketches with the bro and now - The wedding. The tension mounts as the parade of magistration commences. I can hear the bells chiming now as the hour begins. Jolene - sorry about this one, I have to fly solo, I might end up meeting a bridesmaid, you know how these things can be...We'll end up backstage necking and well then, you know...Not likely. The bankrupt grizzly on the brink of the Falls will most likely be dancing with an aunt or two and ravishing the other low lifes around the wine cooler. Grin. Give me a hoot and a holler tonight. I'll definitely see you on-line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home