Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Well, we can top this day off with a grilling about virus protection from a not so with it 50 year old computer user who would like to make me feel bad for using her computer on occassion. Oh well, so much for those upgrades she was going to get... :)


On the lighter side, tonight isn't turning out so bad. I have set up Newzcrawler and I plan to be deep into the depths of the internet by Midnight. I'll tell you if I return from overseas safe as things progress. We've sent a shout to Russia via a radio station and I've been working at getting some Blogs Processed. Unfortunately they aren't working exactly as planned.


I am beginning to think the best format for all of my work is PDF at least until I can get the kinks worked out of the Blog Machine. I just ruined my best work of all time by trying to add an appendix listing the works contained therin. Oh well, you have to make mistakes to learn.


My best friends will tell you that I am not a perfectionist, but I can get things done through some patient work when I am careful. I look forward, now that we are a quarter in, to a productive 2004. I've got my workstation set up and am in the command chair, and Mars doesn't seem so far away. We can only see what happens from here on out.


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home