Friday, April 23, 2004

The Egg Sandwich Dream

www.noisecontrolpub.com - Noisecontrol Publishing - I awoke this morning laughing out loud at a dream I had. It went something like this. Apparently 3 women were trying to make me an egg sandwich. Two of them were cooking it, and one was particularly concerned with the wrapping. I'm not sure if this was some kind of kinky fetish thing or not. In any case, the one most concerned with the wrapping was fidgeting with a digital camera of sorts that spat out band aid sized pieces of tape with transparent negative type images on its film. She kept obsessing over the perfect hair band shot of her two friends who were making the eggs. When she finally got the "perfect hair band" shot she took the band aid sized tape and used it to seal the wrapping on the egg sandwich, where it subsequently melted into place, making it the perfect sandwich. Along I come ready to have breakfast, and I am sorely disappointed that such an excellent photo is wasted, and I try to remove the tape, and it is impossible. The tape is torn, and the egg sandwich lies uneaten cooling while I try to explain my problem to the women who are bickering amongst themselves. Sound like any kind of dream you've had recently?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home