Monday, December 29, 2003

The birds are back in force. I hope that the warm weather isn't too confusing for them. I hate to see them die this far up North this time of year. It is such a depressing thing for me. Those creatures are so full of life and energy. It makes my heart pound in the summer time to hear them and I can often whistle along with them and get them going if I try.

I hope it really hits 60 today though, and I hope it stays that way for a couple of days. I am so uncomfortable when it is cold out, and I have to smoke. It's going to be a nice one today though, I'm sure. The squirells were wide awake and going about their business this morning and the bird sounds were kind of tropical in nature.

I want to eventually try to get one of those hybrid cars to protect the environment. Plus it would be cool to be the first kid on the block to have one. I saw an article on Mainichi where the first Hydrogen powered car crossed Australia in 9 days. Pretty cool eh?

Anyway, stay cool and keep writing, please catch up with me and post something, I'm hanging on your last words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home