Friday, April 23, 2004

Six Years Ago

www.noisecontrolpub.com - Noisecontrol Publishing - Looking back it would have seemed to be the right thing to do. I was due to graduate from college in May. I I read that I had seen 3 movies in April of that month, US Marshalls, Mercury Rising, and Lost in Space. I had a couple of Chips and Salsa parties, where a gradeschool friend tried to over imposingly take over and lead people down a path toward destruction. We have seen that ultimately that all worked out for the good. At least for the people I refer to.

I was working on a project for Economics class, an area where I was very good. I was also working on some papers for lit and as it would seem, history, although I can't recall a specific history theme at that school. Hmmm.

And President Clinton was visiting Africa. I know that, because I posted it. Somewhere I pulled it out of a DNC feed and re-printed it.

And it was before the age of Cell phones. I couldn't be leashed in by the things. I was actually still driving the Shadow back then. Hard to believe I've gone through two cars since then. But, well, habit brings it. In my life, I will be an automotive consumer. There's no doubt about it.

Where am I today? Right here with you my friends. Right here with you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home