Friday, April 02, 2004

The wedding and other family matters

www.noisecontrolpub.com - Noisecontrol Publishing - It would seem that nothing could go wrong with a wonderful wedding this past week, but things have actually gone terribly awry. My sister, who I love and respect dearly is in the hospital at present with some sort of abdominal pain that will not go away. I wish I could sit in in her place. Anyway, if all goes well this will be a week long problem and then it will just go away. My parents are mobilizing for a trip out to where she's at and it looks like I will be keeping the dogs company with my Dad. My brothers will be together it seems, and with a couple hundred at my disposal, I guess I can comfort myself in the way I know how...

My friend Scott will be here, but I will not be out this Friday or Saturday to see my friends in Buffalo. (without a car). Give me peace I say, Give me peace....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home