Sunday, April 04, 2004

The 10 Commandments

www.noisecontrolpub.com - Noisecontrol Publishing - Spring Cleaning time is here and I have cleaned up. For 80 Bucks, I got a whole room full of crates and drawers and cleaned my room seriously seperating 2 drawers full of poetry from the other discs and garbage I had strewn about my room. When I say 2 drawers I mean 2 drawers. I have about 12 working legal pads in those drawers along with old college papers that I might be able to make a buck with. :) Anyway, I am enjoying the night and I was catching some of the 10 commandments on ABC with Dad in the whole palm sunday tradition. Somehow I always wonder why they play it on Palm Sunday rather than Saturday. Hmmm. Maybe ABC is neutral? Who knows.
I look forward to using the car late tomorrow night to escape whoville here, and before I do it, I am going to have another hundred discs pressed. Sing Halleluia For me and keep the faith, I'm goin' strong like a country and western song. Something like Cowgirls Have More Fun. I'm Invisible...In the Rythm of Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home