Tuesday, April 06, 2004

The Morning News

www.noisecontrolpub.com - Noisecontrol Publishing -

Well, Dad left home this morning, and I treated myself to breakfast while watching Good Morning America. I can't believe they are making such a big deal about one fake abduction, there are millions of real abductions that happen around the world, shouldn't we be worrying about them. I got a notice in the mail about donating money for other writers. Yeah write, when they read me, I'll put something in the mail.

It seems like every one's got so much else to do. If it were just a little warmer I'd be out on the front Porch with a book, but then, well, I couldn't be here, so maybe it's just as well. At least you, my diary will listen, and I can gnaw at you incessantly with gnashed little squirrell teeth. Nic, Nic, Nic.

I can't get over what a nuisance these keyboards are, taking up space in my room, when I can't play them, because they have electrical problems. I used to love noodling around with them, but when they start sounding like scrambled eggs, I have to stop. It's annoying, I can almost get started composing something and they go haywire. It's like they have filthy contacts.

The morning news out of Britain is that a bombing was narrowly avoided. And they are talking about some adventures in Cricket.

Hey. Let's throw in a photo - Here's my best friend from the dining room console.

Furby

I'm seriously thinking about offering him a smoke, what do you think,
Yeah, I'm going to do that.

See you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home