Monday, April 05, 2004

Roll Up The Rim

www.noisecontrolpub.com - Noisecontrol Publishing - For the last 2 months, my aunt and I have been buying coffee at the same spot here in Niagara Falls. The franchise is called Tim Hortons. They are running a promotion called Roll Up The Rim to win. When you are finished with your coffee, you roll up the rim of the cup and if you win, you could end up with a bicycle, one of 30 trucks, or a cup of coffee, or a bagel. All this time we've been playing, with 1 winner in 9, for the past 2 months, I have won nothing. Nothing. Nothing in 2 months, and I am becoming gradually more and more disappointed with the contest and the coffee really isn't even that good. It's just becoming ritualistic and I don't know when the madness is actually going to end and I'm going to get a donut out of the deal. Anyway, we went there this morning, and enjoyed the sunrise over the southeast corner of the city, and then we went down to the reservation and got gas. I told her I'd rather come home today rather than mess around with anything else, because I am committed to getting my Tone Def One Blog under way. I bought the domain name this morning and I want to have everything in tip top shape before she gets up and running.

Jol- Last night I tried to share 150 photos with you but for some reason the server kept knocking everyone off. Maybe they are going through some minor changes. I know that Gmail thing has everyone slathering over google because I haven't been able to get in to get an account yet. I want to get one of these gigabyte mail accounts so I can store my music in it and then mail it out when the change happens. It will be quick and volumous when it does. The nature of mail will change forever.

Anyway, to get down with it, I'm here and hooked into the PJ Hit Squad on BBC, and I'll be writing and reading blogs, and kind of making my way around the scene today. Rock on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home