Friday, May 21, 2004

Good Morning World

www.noisecontrolpub.com - Noisecontrol Publishing

I just posted a horrible poem about war and destruction, man, what's been on my mind of late. Oh well, a few people will look at it and wonder what the heck is going on in my mind.

Anyway, I had an apple and a bannana for breakfast this morning along with 2 hot chicken burritos. Yum. It was an interesting mix, but one that filled my stomach, and I guess that's all that really counts. I'm going to have bad gas today, I just know it.

The birds are chirping outside, and the dogs are roaming around the house having just barked at the mail man, and I am waiting for my aunt to show up and get me out of the house for a little while and maybe buy me coffee.

They always hang her up at work late.

I've just started to read the Count of Monte Cristo, and it's a really good read. The main characters that have presented themselves as of the first 31 pages are Edmund Dantes, the young would be ship's captain, Fernand, and Mercedes. Edmund and Mercedes are in Love, and Ferdnand is jealous and is setting up a plot against Edmund.

That's what I can make of it this far...

More news in a New York Minute.

Christopher J. Bradley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home