Thursday, May 13, 2004

Last Night and New Blogger

www.noisecontrolpub.com - Noisecontrol Publishing - Well, Blogger certainly has changed. They revamped the whole thing a couple of days ago, but I hadn't really noticed, doing the ZZZZZzzzs thing since then. I thought I totally scrapped this Blog by trying to publish during the changeover, but it looks like we are still here.

I realized something last night. I don't need any more friends, I've got enough. It's time to trim the fat and brew some coffee, homestyle. I've got too many projects to count, and most of them are loose threads hurtling through cyberspace.

And what a tangled web do we weave. I have 4 different poetry operations going on at once, and I still haven't updated my www.tonedef1.com which I've been trying to get to for weeks.

Time to pull the reins in and get down to work.

Leave a comment and let me know if this thing is working...

Chris

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home