Tuesday, May 04, 2004

The Rat Race

www.noisecontrolpub.com - Noisecontrol Publishing - Well, this morning was one hell of a drive. We went to Tim Horton's got coffee, went to the bank, broke some hundreds, went to McDonalds, had 3 Egg McMuffins when I actually ordered Sausage McMuffins with Egg and some hash browns, then went to Office Max where I had my 10 poetry books bound, then we went from there to Cingular to pay the phone bill, then to Sam's club to pay a bill, then to the psychiatrist, who had the usual complements to pay, then to Catherines, where my Aunt shopped and I read people magazine, and then to some furniture store, where nothing was purchased, then to the Olympic on Military for lunch, then all the way back up Sheridan to the Boulevard for a long drive home in 3 o'clock rush, to Sears to pay a bill, then from there to Office Max to pick up the bound books, then from there to Adelphia on Seneca St. By way of Tim Hortons for an Iced Cappuchino, and finally home where I type to you now.

And as I say this, in the midst of it, I sent several text messages, and made several phone calls in the car, to keep everyone appraised of the situation. Things went well today and I am glad to have kept my shirt. I have lived to play another day and damn, did I really spend all that money on the 4th of the month? Holy crap.

Chris Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home