Saturday, December 20, 2003

If I were making a Christmas wish list I would wish for DSL, some video games including Tribes 2, Counterstrike, Half-Life, Quake III, and Tiberian Sun. I would also like to get some music CD's by some bands that are relatively current. I do not want anything by Sum41 but Jennifer Lopez, Buena Vista Social Club, and Miles Davis would be good starters. I might consider hearing some Nelly Furtado, or even Nelly Himself. I plan to do a little bit of shopping on Columbia House this year since I don't like to go out much during the snowy season and I am definitely going to have them fed ex the package or something because last year when I ordered in November the presents didn't get here until like January 15th. I very much dislike 6th class mail. I think it should be outlawed.
I have heard that Pat is coming back from Peru soon and I hope to see him the day he arrives. It's going to be interesting having him around for a couple weeks. I'll have a couple of weeks to do nothing but meet interesting people again. I hope he brings back some good photos also.
I've been tinkering with the piano a little bit today and teaching my brother to play some basic pieces. He seems to be enjoying it. I hope he continues to enjoy it and I hope that I can continue to be of assistance until I can afford to get him some real lessons. I was never the best instructor, but I can work at it.
I think that the next movie that I am likely to see at the theater will be Behind Enemy Lines. I have been a big fan of Owen Wilson's ever since his appearance in the film "Bottle Rocket." He has a very convincing grin and way of speaking that really shows his charisma. I wonder if he is really as cool in person as he is on screen. I hope he is. I would like to meet him someday. I just joined an Owen Wilson fan club.
Talk to all of you soon,
Chris Bradley
digitalnoisecontrol
11/25/01 11:01 PM



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I posted this message on a club called Mushroom Bliss today on Yahoo and I thought that it would be appropriate to paste here since it is one of my permanent works. Thank you for reading and remember to keep in touch....
Being a good friend
by Christopher J. Bradley
11/25/01 8 AM

Friendship is keeping in touch with people even when they have been rude and forgotten you and then excepting them back when they come around.

Friendship is keeping an open mind to other people's feelings and ideas and allowing them to speak their mind even when you want to speak your own.

Friendship is sharing. even when what you have is too valuable to give up.

friendship is empathy, trying to relate to your friend's problems and concerns and if you can, help them out a little. A little kindness goes a long way.

Christopher J. Bradley
http://welcome.to/noisecontrol



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought I would give this Exy Format a shot again since I have had some time to collect my thoughts. Here's a brief summary of what's been going on from some posts I placed on Yahoo the past few days. I will try to keep this page as up to date as possible now, and keep everyone posted as to the new events changes around here. Don't forget to check out Harmonies From Within The Maze, my latest poetry collection.
Talk to you all soon,
Christopher J. Bradley
Exy Editor



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I bought a RAM chip from this local computer outlet and tried to install it myself and ended up doing some weird stuff to my PC. For some reason all I get is a black screen now. Unfortunately, I may be computer shopping soon. The whole thing is really regrettable. I was hoping I would be able to afford a decent system next time around and now I only may be able to afford some mid-range thing...
I guess it serves me right for trying to mess around with the inside of my computer. Better to pay the $25 per hour to have someone else be responsible. Who knows, maybe they'll be able to fix it...

Enough of this nonsense, let's have some fun, you only live until you die.

Chris



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following post appears here and at MTV.com
Lay off the innocent bystanders
People in this country should lay off the bystanders in this whole international problem. Some of us out here think that there could be solutions other than war to resolve this conflict. I find that people are increasingly intolerant to the suggestion that there could be a more effective solution through some sort of pacifist action. One might be to allow both sides to speak over a tobacco pipe like in the times of old, when the true native americans conducted their business.
Just a thought,
Who knows. Maybe we'll see smoke signals soon...

digitalnoisecontrol
http://welcome.to/noisecontrol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home