Saturday, December 20, 2003

Photo Taken By Jodi Crocker June 3, 1995 At Brennen's Irish Pub in Youngstown NY.

Welcome To Exy
An
Electronic Culture
Zine.


Originally, I had planned to startle everyone just a little bit with this piece of work, but I never got around to it because of finals and an end of the year nervous breakdown due in large part to a fire alarm panic in the Boulevard Mall. I'll have you all know that I feel better now and I think I am on track for 1999. I hope you enjoy this original photographic masterpiece that I put together shortly after the alarm went off. It was twisted up with the help of Kai's Power Goo that came with my Kodak camera.
It was pretty difficult to write while my mind was on the whole holiday shopping craze. I was torn between wanting silence and wanting to go ballistic in public. I managed to keep Christmas Expenditures under $1000.00 this year, (not including gambling losses of course), and I think I got more milage by buying everyone smaller gifts, hopefully they are likeable smaller gifts. My budget is going to be tight in January. Anyone who wants to chip in toward my college books is welcome to.
I say, if you can do it, at the end of every year, you should be bankrupt. That way, the score is always even. And if you have a little booze left over for New Year's Eve, drink up, there's only one night a year that motor vehicular homocide is within the realm of justified legality. If you are wise, crash wherever you drink. (Double Entendre compounded by Sarcasm Possibly).
Anyway, I made it, I have at least one Journal entry here for each month this year. Hopefully I can keep this working throughout 1999 too, and keep improving the visual concepts. Sooner or later someone is going to figure out that this is hip media and start writing some external stuff for this page.
Oh, and as usual, I've seen a bunch of movies lately...Celebrity, Star Trek Insurrection, and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Friends and Family have been in tow, but you won't find us dialing 1-800-COLLECT. Anyone who can find me a Japanese Version of Johnny Mnemonic gets a foot massage. Hopefully my many honeys out there will be among the first to discover it.
You know it's all that Yo...And I'm now onto this Sun Dried Tomato Craze That You'll Have To Ask About.

Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanzaa!!!

December 23, 1998 4:56 AM



Send Me E-Mail At:

noisecontrol@wzrd.com



All Contents (C)1998 By Noise Control Internet (NCI)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home